Thursday, November 26, 2009



Hello world!

Its 4:41 am now and nope, I didn't stay awake all night. In fact, I fell asleep at 1030 when I was supposed to bathe!

Cool fingers I have eh?! Boredom during GP lessons. Glen took the photo for me while we were doing nothing in the library after school. I attempted to do some art corrections while waiting for S & I but the place was too smelly. (eww fertilizers)

The three of us 80-ed to Bugis junction to meet J and waited at the busstop for a long time. Then I (as in, me) got bored and called S (who was next to me) and we pretended we didn't know where each other were. "HUH OMG I'M WAITING FOR BUS 80 TOO!!" ROFLLL. J then called so we had a conference call and when I handed the phone over to I, he started 'crying' over the phone boohoohoo.

pronoun ambiguity in the paragraph above. Shall stop using letters.


KFC for lunch with my usual LARGE mashed potato and SMALL coleslaw C:
Lunch conversation, content unknown! Except for the part where I was being an innocent kid cause I didn't know anything about America pie (woah innocent leh!) and girl conversations LOL!!

We went on to the national library, and couldn't find a place even though steph and I combed through 8 levels :( In the end, we went back down the the basement level to find the two guys (ooh we saw somebody there), sat for 10 minutes and decided to walk to bras besar macs instead.

COOL MAC WITH COOL AND COMFY ERGONOMIC CHAIRS (looks ergonomic, at least). We got seats on those chairs at first, but Steph and I prefered the squarish Contemporary looking ones (yay!) I call it my Concentration table, maybe I should study there more often!! freaking finished up 3 essays okay, never done that while studying out before I think (phail, I know)

J left, then S left, then we left. (okay it sounds kinda sad from the way I put it, as though we're going off one by one, leaving that poor table all alone)



Uh-huh. and then I had 4 slices of bread (with tuna)
and fell asleep at 10:30.


Art's been postponed to saturday (SAM trip yay!), Japan meeting + dinner @ ChompChomp later on still on, exciting stuff on friday! Will find the time for blogskin too yay!

School at 9am!


No comments: